Achieve Financial Fitness with GreenPath
Arizona State Credit Union is pleased to offer you free access to GreenPath's financial experts and financial education tools. If you need help with credit debt, you may be eligible for a debt management program, which may help you:
- Eliminate collection calls
- Reduce interest
- Eliminate fees
- Develop a debt management plan
- Review credit reports
- Avoid foreclosure
Through GreenPath, you will receive free, unbiased information and assistance. To use the new services, simply call, 877.337.3399 or visit them online at www.greenpath/ArizonaStateCU.
By calling you'll receive help immediately from a certified counselor who will work with you on your specific needs. If future follow up appointments are needed, your counselor will work with your schedule and follow through with guidance and direction.
GreenPath Business Hours:
- BudgetSmart: Easy-to-use budgeting software that you can download for free.
- CheckRight: An online education tool that helps users more effectively manage their checking accounts.
- GreenPath University: Full of helpful videos, articles, eCourses, calculators and other tools.
Monday through Thursday: 6 a.m. - 8 p.m. MST
Friday: 6 am - 5 pm MST
Saturdays: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. MST