All consumer loan rates are for closed-ended consumer loans offered by Arizona State Credit Union. The Annual Percentage Rates (APR) is a range of rates that may apply based upon credit worthiness.
- Arizona State Credit Union offers up to 100% financing on approved credit for vehicle loans. A 45 day deferred payment option is available on terms and is based on an evaluation of applicant's credit. Maximum used vehicle advance is based on high Kelley Blue Book. Rates include a .25% discount on auto loans with automatic payment deduction from an Arizona State Credit Union account; rates will be .25% higher on loans that do not meet this requirement.
- Loan terms may be restricted based on amount financed and age of vehicle.
- Arizona State Credit Union offers up to 100% financing on approved credit for motorcycles, ATV's, personal watercraft and all collateral loans. Maximum used advance is based on high NADA book value. Boats in this category are generally less than 16 feet in length.
- All boats must be titled or documented vessels. Documented vessels are usually lengths greater than 16 feet. Boats must be harbored in U.S. waters. Down payment may be required.
- Arizona State Credit Union offers up to 100% financing on approved credit for RV's and boats. This category generally refers to boats with a length of 16 feet or more, as well as motor homes, 5th wheels, travel trailers, and toy haulers. Maximum used advance is based on high NADA book value. All boats must be titled or documented vessels. Down payment may be required.
- Scheduled repayment period is determined by the amount borrowed.
- Members may borrow up to 100% of the balance on the secured account. Payments must be equal to accrued interest payments if repayment period is greater than six months.
Note: Restrictions may apply for out-of-state purchases or refinances.
Interested in applying or getting additional information? If you wish to apply either apply online, call (602) 467-4230 or 1-800-453-9897, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit your local Arizona State Credit Union branch.
ALL LOANS SUBJECT TO CREDIT AND INCOME APPROVAL